1. Basic Physicochemical: Analyzes water physicochemical characteristics like pH, conductivity, residual chlorine and so on.
2. Microbiological: determines the presence of pathogenic organisms such as Total Coliforms and Escherichia Coli.
3. Optional parameters: includes silica (quantification) and arsenic (presence/absence).
1. Basic Physicochemical: analyses physicochemical characteristics of the water required by regulatory agencies for operational reports.
2. Optional parameters: we also offer color, phenols and Total Coliforms analysis.
1. Basic Physicochemical: includes color, odor, pH, residual chlorine and so on.
2. Microbiological: determines the presence/absence or the most probable number in 100 mL of Total Coliforms and Escherichia Coli.
When you analyse your water in our laboratory, water experts will recommend you the best way to solve your water problems according to the analysis results and your needs.
Help us improve ourselfs! What do you think about our website? What can we do better? It only takes a couple seconds. Promissed!
Your information is used exclusively for WaterLab